Protest March to the Treasury Department against Sugar Tax...
The Food and Allied Workers Union (FAWU); having noted the pending introduction of the Sugar-Sweetened Beverages (SSB), now referred to as Sugar Tax by Government as a health policy step; will be staging a protest march to the Head Office of the Treasury Department in Pretoria under the following arrangements:...
- FAWU Statement On the Need for Free Higher Education and Open Call to Private Sector to Contribute 10% of the Hoarded R1.6 trillion in Cash Reserves
- FAWU North -West Report Back Program
- Workers in Melbourne march in support of Carlton United/SABMiller brewery workers
- FAWU wishes Members and Staff a Happy MANDELA Day
- African regional conference charts future for IUF Africa